1. Paint your Exterior: Get the look of a brand new home for the cost of a few cans of paint.
2. Refinish your Door.
3. Makeover your Driveway: Add a row of Belgian Block stones to each side of asphalt/concrete.
4. House Numbers: A quick and easy way to go from ho hum to handsome!
5. Put in Landscape Lights: Illuminate a walkway and make your home sparkle at night
6. Build the Perfect Path: Stone, Brick, Gravel or Sawdust can turn a muddy trail into an inviting walkway.
7. Pretty up the Porch: Dress up the front of your house with hinged panels of rot-proof skirting.
8. Refresh your Roof: Explore your options, such as ceramic tile, metal tile, slate, and more.
9. Opt for Entry Sconces
10. Powerwash the Walkway
Ideas from ThisOldHouse.com